If you take a lot of notes, then you might have heard about Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast! These are two of the most talked about smartbooks for the traditional note writers. We breathe in a digital world and wouldn’t it be awesome to have access to our notes digitally too? This is why our team has spent hours and weeks to bring you a detailed insight into Rocketbook vs Elfinbook. No worries if you lose your handwritten notes somewhere as these two have got you covered!
After weeks of research and testing both of these notebooks, our team came down to the following conclusion:
Rocketbook Everlast is the best smart book to invest in if you love taking notes in the traditional manner. Every page comes with scannable symbols which help you in configuring anything via the app. It is great and looks super attractive as well.
Why it’s the best?
So what makes this one our best and ultimate pick amongst Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast? Here is why we think that Rocketbook is the best:
- You cannot tear the pages of Rocketbook Everlast. We have tried and tested it; yes we have! The paper of this notebook is made up of such a great blend of synthetic elements that it is completely water repellent and it is extremely hard to tear it apart. This makes us love its design and composition which makes it a super reliable digital notebook to grab.
- Another thing that makes this notebook the best is that it is reusable. Yes, you heard us right! The ink sticks to the pace after 15 seconds but a drop of water is all it takes to clean the entire page. Once the page dries, you are good to start using the page all over again. Isn’t that cool?
- The app integration makes it completely hassle free to turn your handwritten notes into digital ones so that you can keep them with you forever. Being user-friendly is always a winning point for any gadget and Rocketbook Everlast is very easy to use. The integration with the app is so seamless that you cannot help but fall in love with it.
ELFINBOOK (Our second choice)
In the comparison battle of Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast, Elfinbook is our second runner-up. It is our second choice but it is also a great option for people to make.
Why is it the 2nd best?
Here is why Elfinbook is our 2nd best choice to make.
- It is pricey. If you compare Rocketbook vs Elfinbook, you will see that Rocketbook costs you around $10 less. With such a good competitor by its side, Elfinbook should have been priced reasonably or the same as Rocketbook Everlast; at least that is what we think!
- The software lacks “greatness”. Connecting the notebook can be a little tough and the software could have had clearer instructions too. Overall, the software lacks a bit of efficiency which is a downfall for us.
- Also, the penholder lacks design! Many users complain about it being a bit annoying to work with. At the same time, many users have actually suggested them to remove the penholder or update it with a better design overall.
Why it’s still Awesome?
Still, as this one is our 2nd best choice to make between Rocketbook vs Elfinbook; here is why we adore it:
- The pages of this notebook are really nice. It feels very smooth to write or draw on them. The experience is completely different from your normal pages so don’t take it as your random notebook at all. You are paying extra for the difference and you will feel the difference too
- The best part about Elfinbook is that they have kept half the pages blank and the other half dotted. This is amazing as you can do anything that you want to on them. A lot of people love the idea of bullet journaling and Elfinbook allows you to do that digitally now. Isn’t that cool?
- Another great part about this notebook is that you can reschedule your pages as you want to. It is great for people who have some projects to manage. If you have randomly done things in different order, you can put them in any sequence that you want afterwards.
- Reusable more than 500 times
- Has an easy to use App
- Erasable with wet tissues
- Cloud backup
- Water resistant
- Microwavable to erase
- File Management
What’s inside the box?
You get 3 things when you purchase the Elfinbook:
- 1 Elfinbook
- 1 Pen (you can purchase more if you want)
- 1 Pen holder
Pros. & Cons.
- Good outlook. the gold logo on it gives it a very classy and business-like appearance
- You get a variety of pages; half dotted and half blank
- Pages are water resistant
- You can microwave it to erase anything from your page
- App integration
- You can manage your pages the way you want
- The spiral of the notebook is hard
- The penholder can be updated or it should be removed completely because it is not up to the mark
- Sluggish software
ROCKETBOOK EVERLAST (Our Ultimate Choice)
The winner for us amongst Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast is the latter for sure. Rocketbook Everlast is our ultimate choice and we would highly recommend you all to get this notebook too.
It is definitely the last notebook that you will need to get your hands on.
- Water resistant
- Microwaveable to erase
- Cloud backup
- Google Docs, Evernote and email integration
- Polypropylene binding
- 80 pages
- Dot grid pattern pages
What’s inside the box?
So what do you get when you buy the Rocketbook Everlast? Here is what comes along:
- Rocketbook Everlast
- 1 Pen
- Microfiber towel
Why is Rocketbook Everlast amazing?
After our detailed analysis of Rocketbook vs Elfinbook, Rocketbook Everlast has been the ultimate winner. There are several reasons for this.
Gone are the days when a traditional notebook was our go-to. The digital notebook innovation has been revolutionary and has made it easier for people to keep a track of all their notes.
- The pages of Rocketbook Everlast are glossy and super smooth which makes them really different. It gives you the perfect unique outlook and feels which is needed after spending a good amount on a technological notebook. Also, the colors on this page are extremely good and vibrant which showcases the fact that the page quality is superb.
- You can easily get a set of 8 pens which are compatible for this notebook. These are different in colors and the entire set will cost you around $8 only. You can get that pack too and turn your notes into amazing ones.
- The best part about Rocketbook Everlast is that it comes with a microfiber cloth. If you compare the Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast, you will see that Elfinbook doesn’t come with a napkin that is designed for the notebook. This is not really great because the quality of other napkins might damage the page and you are never really sure about it. Thus, we simply love the idea of getting a good quality napkin along with the Rocketbook Everlast.
- This notebook has an app that acts as a scanner for their dotted pages only. Also, you get a proper manual which lets you know how to scan, email or turn your handwritten notes into digital ones. Each and everything is explained properly and you wouldn’t find it tough to figure out. It is very user-friendly.
- The scanner app is really impressive. The picture quality is good enough and is actually better than a lot of other notebook scanners that we have tried before.
Pros. & Cons.
- Great app integration; seamless
- Amazing page quality
- Comes along with a microfiber cloth for erasing anything you want to
- Water resistant
- Microwaveable eraser
- The colors showcase vibrantly on the pages
- The scanner app is really impressive
- Easy to use
- The only thing that we didn’t really admire was that you need to wait for 15 seconds to start writing on the other page. It takes 15 seconds to dry the ink completely. But this is not a huge issue or drawback.
Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast – Final Verdict
So what do you guys think? Which one is your pick amongst Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast?
For us, the battle between Rocketbook vs Elfinbook has been ultimately won by Rocketbook Everlast. Also if you are using Rocketbook Wave, we would highly recommend you to switch to Rocketbook Everlast. It is better, smarter and efficient than the wave one.
Elfinbook is offering you almost everything that the Rocketbook Everlast is but its software is a little sluggish. Also the pen holder has been a huge downfall for them. At the same time, it is giving the same page quality as Rocketbook Everlast but is costing way more than it. So for all those who are looking for a smart notebook on a budget, we think that you should consider Rocketbook Everlast.
We have bought the most honest and clear analysis of Elfinbook vs Rocketbook Everlast for you all. The choice is yours to make now. Invest smartly and enjoying taking notes!