We have come up with another great kitchen device. The most powerful induction cooktop with temperature probe for your precision cooking system. We have come up with the 3 best induction cooktops available in the market. Our team analyzed different brands with distinctive features thoroughly to identify the best top 3 brands. In this article, we will discuss these three brands. These are Paragon kitchen equipment, Secura and Gasland. But first, let’s talk about the best brand for induction cooktops.
After the detailed analysis of product features and user reviews, we have concluded that the best induction cooktop is Gasland.
Our first choice is Gasland Chef IH20BL Portable Induction Cooktop 1800W Electric Hob Cooker Countertop Burner with Touch Control Ceramic Plate.
Why it is the best?
Gasland chef is the best brand for induction cooktop because of the following reasons:
Price: Gasland chef is the best product with mind-blowing features. It is available at affordable price of $37.99 as compared to Duxtop ($49.99) or Paragon cooking system ($199)
Child Lock: The best and the most advanced feature that distinguishes this induction cooktop from others is its child lock technology. Unlike Duxtop or Paragon, Gasland chef has a child lock option that can be used when the unit is on or off. This unique feature helps to avoid any possible damage and refrain from child approach. So, you can put this unit on your dining table to heat your food without any fear. The Child lock feature in this low price makes it the most powerful induction cooktop.
Powerful built-in fan: Unlike Duxtop and Paragon, its powerful fan system cools down the cooktop in less time comparatively. It enables the users to relocate the induction unit, if they want, just after a few minutes.
Tested Thoroughly: Every single unit of Gasland chef is passed through multiple tests to provide a flawless product for customers. Every unit passes CE and SAA tests. All units are also ETL approved while Duxtop and Paragon are just ETL approved.
Our 2nd choice
On 2nd number, we have placed the induction cooktop by Secura. The product name is Duxtop 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC.
Why it is not the best on our list?
We believe that the best product should be the one that offers a great combination of distinctive features and affordable price. We have placed Duxtop on 2nd number of our list because of these reasons.
Comparatively high price: Duxtop cooktop’s price is comparatively higher ($49.99) than Gasland chef ($37.99).
Lack of child lock feature: Child lock is one of the most demanded features by the customers in an induction cooktop. It helps to ensure child protection. But Duxtop unit lacks this feature.
Only ETL approved: Duxtop is only ETL approved. Unlike, Gasland, it doesn’t have any hygiene certifications like CE and SAA. So, Duxtop is not as reliable as the Gasland.
Lack of powerful fanning system: Unlike Gasland, Duxtop doesn’t have a powerful fan to cool down the system after its usage. It makes it difficult to move or clean the unit after cooking and users have to wait until it cools down.
Why it is still Awesome?
Though we liked Gasland chef the most, nevertheless, Duxtop is also an amazing cooktop because of its following features.
Power and temperature ranges: Duxtop offers 10 power ranges from 200-1800 Watts that can be set by the user as per specific needs. It also has 10 temperature ranges from 140F to 460F. Competing brands like Paragon don’t have this feature. While some other brands like EurKitchen offer up to 18 temperature and 17 power ranges that are too difficult for a user to classify and understand.
Affordability: Duxtop is available in affordable price of $49.99 while competing brands offer similar products at higher price like $59.99 (Isiler), $74.99 (Eurkitchen) and $199 (paragon).
Cord: Unlike competing brands like paragon kitchen equipment and Eurkitchen, Duxtop has a 6 feet long cord which makes it easy to use at places where the socket is far away.
Gasland Chef IH20BL (our 1st choice)
GASLAND Chef IH20BL Portable Induction Cooktop 1800W Electric Hob Cooker Countertop Burner with Touch Control Ceramic Plate, Black
- Precise 10 power level: 200W-1800W, electric power converts into precise magnetic field for cooking, without energy waste [Energy Class A+]
- Programmable count down timer available, up to 3 hours, item turns off automatically when it counts down to 0
- Delicate touch control, fully functional even when you operate with wet fingers
- Holding press to have persistent power, tempt and timer setting change at a time, instead of annoying click, click and click
Why do we like it?
We like Gasland chef the most for its distinctive, attractive and useful features. It is beautifully designed to compliment your kitchen slab or table top. It has a crystal panel with aluminum decoration. It is scratch proof so your unit won’t get any marks on it. It is easy to clean and carry which makes it customer’s first choice.
Its touch panel is very user-friendly. You just have to press the touch panel slightly to get the required settings. You can even operate the touchpad with wet fingers.
Its precise energy transmission technology makes it possible to transfer energy to the pot or pan only and thus saves the rest of the unit from heating.
Who is it for?
Gasland chef is the best product for those food lovers who have a compact kitchen or who would like to cook other than conventional means. It can serve the purpose of both cooking stove and a microwave, making it an affordable brand for induction cooktop for those people especially who don’t have finances to buy both.
Pros. & Cons.
- Elegant design
- Thoroughly tested
- Precise energy transmission
- Child lock technology
- Built-in cooling fan
- Unpleasant and loud sound
- Comparatively smaller induction plate
Duxtop 8100MC (our 2nd choice)
2 used from $43.99
- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120 Volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
Why do we like it?
It is comparatively light in weight (6.85 pounds). This makes it easy to carry and store. Plus it’s 6 feet long cord makes it possible to use it in outdoor settings where no nearby socket is available.
Its distinctive and attractive features like auto pan detection, diagnostic error message system and low and high voltage warning system makes it a user- friendly and responsive product.
Duxtop fails to heat the pot or pan completely. Its heat gets accumulated at the center of pot/pan only. Thus, the food at the edges of pot or pan remains uncooked. The user has to stir the food contents to make sure the entire food item is cooked.
Moreover, the pot or pan surface can scratch the cooktops’ surface easily making the unit look unpleasant.
Who is it for?
Duxtop is the best product for all food lovers who love the precision cooking system. You can take it to a party as well because it is easy to carry and require minimal electric power to start. Moreover, its’ comparatively large diameter of the induction plate will enable you to cook for a crowded party as well. For outdoor gatherings, it is preferred due to its long cord.
It is also a useful product for those people who live in shared apartments where they have to manage all of their items in a compact environment.
Pros. & Cons.
- Works with low electricity input
- Low and high voltage warning system saves unit from any mishap
- Diagnostic error message system is also available
- 10 temperature ranges from 140F to 460F
- 10 power ranges from 200 Watts to 1800 Watts
- Light in weight
- Easy to carry and store
- Surface gets scratched
- Pan or pots surface can stick to induction plate
Paragon kitchen equipment (our 3rd choice)
- Powerful 1200W induction burner heats food quickly to your desired temperature
- Magnetic energy directly heats pots and pans for even and controlled temperature
- The mat & the probe both accept an easily swappable Bluetooth module, included with every Paragon induction cooktop. You can easily change from sous vide cooking to precision searing
- The Paragon probe is primarily designed for sous vide cooking and liquid temperature control applications
Why do we like it?
We like it because of its friendly design. This induction cooktop comes with a temperature probe and a mat which can be linked with Bluetooth which allows controlling the temperature properly. The mobile app helps in selecting the most appropriate temperature ranges and automatic monitoring.
The unit gets damaged by excessive heat or food spill. If its mat gets damaged, then the product cannot be used in a useful manner any further. Users have to be very careful in protecting the mat to ensure that the Paragon cooking system works perfectly. Another drawback is its high price.
Pros. & Cons.
- Good temperature control
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity
- Mobile application for both Android and I-phone is available
- Cutting-edge technology
- Liquid temperature controlling function
- Paragon mat can get damaged easily
- High price
- Excess time is needed to connect the Bluetooth
- Its mobile app is difficult to operate
Thus after testing and using multiple cooktops for weeks, we came down to a conclusion that The Gasland is a perfect product for all the food lovers out there who want to utilize modern technology.
Technically, this is the latest cooking product that you can get in the market at the moment.
Also, it enhances the food quality 50 times more and makes you enjoy your cooked food a lot more than you actually do.
Gasland is without a doubt, the best brand for induction cooktop which is extremely compatible and is wonderful in all ways.
So if you are a food lover, we would definitely recommend you to add this cooktop in your kitchen. It is definitely worth it.